19 years ago, my other half was born.





21st March 2017

Sometimes i think a soulmate is someone who will make you be the most "you" that you can possibly be.


This quote is totally on point and i couldnt agree more. What makes me feel so related and grateful upon reading this quote is that i have a soulmate too, whom i'd shamelessly tell all my darkest secrets,cry like she-lost-her-mother child, frivol like an under-age monkey, talk nonsensely and fart loudly without having to hide and sneak and cover myself. 


Today is her birthday and i know she might feel exasperated and down in the dumps as i dont really put an interest everytime she whatsapp me saying that i still dont wish her(i give an excuse as i am having a painful stomach ache-it was bloody real i am not telling lies.) So then she stop questioning about the wish matter and pray for my speed recovery instead. 

Here, i'm gonna make a wish. But i dont think that she will find out about this, or maybe i have to broadcast the news? Perhaps.

To my beloved utmost confidante, loyal bestest friend, precious gem, shining starlight, crazy mate and strong lady, happy 19th birthday. I am so glad and happy to have you in my life, ever since the first time we met. Thanks for this nearly 7 years of extremely valuable friendship. Also, thank you for existing. May Allah bestow you a blessed, full and meaningful life. Live long to the fullest and healthiest. 








Today is 21st March of 2023 and I'm still stuck in this friendship. Best friend or an annoying friend? Wait you want me to choose? Is there even a difference? 

For you dear, if you ever fall in front of my eyes, I will help pick you up after I'm done with laughing. 😁




Comments

Popular Posts