+ Do you ever wonder what your life looks like through someone else's eyes?
Hi, I'm Int. Age 19. I do love arts and cats. Also a coffee,chocolate chip cookies and Harry Potter obsessed. I blog about what i loved to and sometimes my writing got lost from radar, so if you find it awful that makes your blood boil, just let me know.
blog name: int.co
online:
of:
owner: int.
followers: ++
Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 11:59 PM with 4 comment(s)



Whenever that, this thing keep came across my mind. Like if, I met me, then will I like myself after seeing me face to face?

Urghh, of course the answer would definitely be NO. I know myself better, all of my evil side, the real me when i'm in  my really worst time.
 
So, theres one thing that come into my realisation. I realised that i cant expect someone to be an angel if i still comfortably being a devil. Yes, i have to change. To be a better person,especially. I dont want those my bad behaviours keep haunting my life.


"Good women are for good men, good men are for good women."

Lets make a change.


It is you who are supposed to change, not the one you want.

Labels: ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Ana Fatihah said...

Agree with this post. If we want people to be good to us, why not we start with ourself first. Right? :)

February 22, 2016 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Fairuz Aqilah said...

Learn to love ourselves more than anyone does and learn to accept all of our flaws. Try hard to be a better person from time to time. InsyaAllah, may Allah lead us to the right path and secure our hearts and iman. Amin... :')

February 22, 2016 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Int.Qillxh said...

I do see eye to eye with you. It is a good reminder to start your day with

November 7, 2016 at 4:01 AM  
Blogger Int.Qillxh said...

In shaa Allah, may Allah grant us sabr as good things take time to shine.

November 7, 2016 at 4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

A few nice words can help a person more than you think.