Subside

   
              My close friends told me I will get through it. It will happen over time. The fire would burn out and all the storm clouds would subside. 

 To understand time, I have to experience it. Know what? Time doesn't heal me, instead I was being taught to live with things that broke me on that day. It made me believe, the ending may just be the beginning of something else, and I'm anticipating.

"Will it hurt me, to leave?" It always hurts a little to leave, but I must think of something else....somewhere out there lay hopes, and somehow I would find it even if it took me longer. "What came after that, I could not say for sure since this world offers so many potentials. But no matter what, that old feelings was once a part of my life and I would carry that feeling inside me. Life is not always bed of roses, just like my practiced poses, the hides behind my smile. However, it's awesome to pull through and see how I rise after dealing with hard times.


If I'm not enough for you, then you're not enough for me. I can't force everything to work accordingly. That's just absurd. We failed to operate like two-way telephone between two people who speak the same language. 

Life isn't merely about waiting for the storm to pass, this time I'll use all the time learning to dance in the rain gracefully. Loving life wasn't the same as loving myself. But I'd come to realize that moving on from you made me feel better about myself, not worse.

It's okay, it'll be alright, and you'll survive too.






Comments

Popular Posts