+ Do you ever wonder what your life looks like through someone else's eyes?
Hi, I'm Int. Age 19. I do love arts and cats. Also a coffee,chocolate chip cookies and Harry Potter obsessed. I blog about what i loved to and sometimes my writing got lost from radar, so if you find it awful that makes your blood boil, just let me know.
blog name: int.co
online:
of:
owner: int.
followers: ++
Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 4:44 AM with 0 comment(s)






I just want to tell that im now having some time watching Descendants of The Sun. I dont know why, but i love it. This drama is so interesting that i cant take my eyes off. Oh, it was played by actor Song Joong-ki and actress Song Hye Kyo (both of them are main actors).


Feel free to watch it, plus it has a lot of information about surgery and medicine and sort of things related to it., and also about millitary.


Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

A few nice words can help a person more than you think.